INFORMATION ABOUT DEAF COMMUNITY
Welcome to the SUD Services site for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf-Blind site. Here you will find resources as well as accessibility solutions for SUD services. We will be adding ASL videos with closed captioning to our site. Please stop by again as we continue to bring this page to life!
- Obtain an interpreter for Alcoholics (AA), Narcotic (NA) and/or Cocaine (CA) Anonymous support/recovery meetings.
- Help find good treatment services who are willing to work with Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deaf-Blind Clients.
- Assistive listening device(s) available for loan at NO COST to you.
- Borrow any of our videotapes with caption, books, and/or materials at NO COST to you!
- Our program coordinator can assist you to treatment to help you work with a counselor (only one or two times).
- Teach “What is Alcohol and Drug Abuse?”